A professional Atlanta commercial cleaning company can help rescue your office bathroom from the office traffic it encounters daily. Many janitorial services have a list they check off as they visit your office each evening, every other day, or weekly depending on your service requirements. However, if you do not have a plan, we would like to offer a complete office restroom cleaning checklist that anyone can use to keep the bathroom sparkling.
Here is the list of common bathroom cleanup tasks:
- Display wet floor signs into place, prop open the door
- Sweep, dust surfaces, empty the trash
- Refill items if less than half full, such as soap, paper towels, toilet paper
- Clean toilets and urinals
- Clean countertops, sinks, and mirrors
- Wash walls and fixtures
- Mop the floor
- Retrieve the sign when the floor is dry, close the door
If you need to clean, sanitize, and disinfect, you might need to do a few more things. Disinfecting takes a little more effort, which you will need to protect your employees against germs, disease, and infection. If you want a thorough cleaning like that, you may consider hiring a janitorial cleaning service to make sure you get the disinfection portion of the cleaning completed. If not, you need to include:
- Toilet: including seats, flush handle, plumbing, bowl exterior
- Urinal: including handles, clean internals, and screen, replace block
- Sink Area: Sinks, fixtures, mirrors
- Countertops, shelves, ledges
- High Contact Areas: Door handles and ADA switches, light switches
- Paper Towel and Soap Dispensers
- Feminine Hygiene and Baby Care Dispensers, Changing Table
- Floor: Remove trash and sweep, then mop.
Related Article: Keeping The Workplace Bathroom Clean
Complete Employee Protection: Beyond The Checklists
For office cleaning services in Atlanta, the deeper details in each of these items make the difference. Using our green-friendly products, we ensure it is safe for your employees and that they are appropriately disinfected each time. We also utilize commercial drain treatment, and we know a restroom has more active areas, so we concentrate our emphasis on places where toilet flushing, coughing, and sneezing. Our janitorial cleaning services also sanitize areas close to where you wash your hands because that is the biggest concern with contamination.
Our Protection Does Not Stop At The Restroom Door
The janitorial cleaning service we provide extends our commercial cleaning to all public areas in the workplace. Including coffee nooks, kitchens, break rooms, and meeting rooms. We want to make sure your office is a clean and healthy environment. Our service is an excellent defense against the upcoming flu season. Call Integrity Janitorial Cleaning Services today for all your Atlanta office cleaning needs.
At Integrity Janitorial Cleaning Services, we offer high-quality janitorial services with flexible scheduling to accommodate your hours of operation. Our goal is to keep your office or business space healthy and germ-free. We also provide award-winning floor and carpet cleaning services in addition to our cleaning services.
If you want to learn more about our complete office restroom cleaning checklist, call us at (404) 530-0811 or visit our website to fill out a contact form for a free consultation. We’re here to help!