Are you in need of Urgent Care cleaning tips? Cleaning an Urgent Care center requires a consistent approach. Cleaning techniques with healthfulness at the forefront are critical. The very nature of high volume foot traffic is a consideration. Furthermore, sick patients translate to more complexity. When patients enter, they should observe a clean space. Sanitized bathrooms and pristine treatment rooms are a must. The list goes on!
Urgent Care cleaning is a hefty responsibility. A clean space is a healthier space. Of course, a healthy environment is essential not just for patients but also for staff and visitors. If you manage an Urgent Care center, this article will offer tips on what you might expect from your cleaning company.
Keep It Customized
Every Urgent Care center is different. Location, types of patient traffic, size, and more should dictate your cleaning program. Your commercial cleaning company should listen intently to your exact requirements. Also, they should consult based on first-hand experience. As you build your cleaning program with your janitorial company, consider these Urgent Care Cleaning tips and decision points:
- Review patient traffic, hours of operation, and size of your Urgent Care building to determine cleaning shift quantity.
- Disinfect touchpoints during each cleaning.
- Ensure floor cleaning includes an appropriate disinfectant solution.
- Discuss whether clinic staff or the janitorial provider will clean terminals.
- Remember that entrance glass and internal partition glass cleanliness immediately impact clean perception.
- Do your bathrooms require cleaning more than once a business day? Furthermore, what happens for clean emergencies?
- Is the cleaning company staff trained and certified in bloodborne pathogen safety?
- Does the cleaning offer specific COVID-19 deep cleaning solutions?
- Does your cleaning company provide only standard janitorial services? Or, can they also deliver your window cleaning, floor maintenance, and carpet cleaning needs? Furthermore, can this be built for you in a single contract program?
Finally, be sure to relay previous experiences with your janitorial provider. What facets of your cleaning program have worked well in the past? What areas for improvement have you noted? How poised is the cleaning company to modify your custom cleaning program when needed? What level of experience does the cleaning company have in a Medical Office environment?
Keys To Successful Communication
Vendor communication, regardless of industry, is vital to success. Within the janitorial industry, how and when contact occurs is often the balance of average customer service versus great customer service. Additionally, it can be the key to excellence in healthfulness, safety, and emergency response for medical office environments. Consider these Urgent Care cleaning tips as it relates to responsive communication:
- Always ensure a primary and secondary contact for your Urgent Care center and the janitorial provider.
- What is the definition of an emergency issue? What is the expected response time for an urgent issue?
- Formally, how should you initiate communication? E-mail? Client portal? Direct call? Text?
- Is it your expectation that any of your staff members can engage your cleaning company?
- How often should you have formal walk-throughs and conversations? Also, who should be present?
These Urgent Care Cleaning tips should offer a strong foundation for ensuring your center stays consistently clean. The relationship you build and maintain with your janitorial provider is of the utmost importance!
Integrity Janitorial Cleaning Services – Your Urgent Care Center Cleaning Company
Integrity Janitorial Cleaning Services is an experienced medical office cleaning company. Our cleaning crews are professionally trained and highly experienced in maintaining healthcare facilities of all kinds, focusing on thorough cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting methods to promote overall patient satisfaction. Schedule your free consultation today if you need urgent care cleaning or any other type of cleaning in a medical facility setting. Additionally, you can call us right away at 404-530-0811.