There are many things to consider when hiring a new commercial cleaning service in Atlanta. You must determine your needs and find a company that can meet those needs. It may sound simple, but it can be a little bit trickier than you might think. For example, some companies offer basic cleaning services and cut corners only to get a surface clean. However, getting a deep clean that disinfects surfaces and protects your investments, such as flooring, furniture, and equipment, is essential. Another factor to consider is how frequently you want your business cleaned. This blog offers tips on how often you should have janitorial services clean your office.
Here are some important factors to consider when making this decision.
- Do you have a low or high-traffic office?
- How big is your staff in the office?
- Do you have customers in and out frequently?
- Do you work with a sensitive population that needs safer cleaning?
- What are your office hours?
- Are there spaces that require a more frequent clean such as bathrooms, breakrooms, or waiting areas?
Answering these questions will give your commercial cleaning company a better idea of your needs. You may require specialized services to better meet your needs, such as disinfectant fogging services, green cleaning, COVID-19 deep cleaning, or even a regular maintenance schedule.
Several vital spaces require regular cleaning and more often than other spaces. These include restrooms and breakrooms for many reasons, including:
- Trash cans with dirty wrappers, tissues, and bodily fluids can cause the bathroom to get dirty and stink fast. An essential part of keeping your restrooms clean is emptying them daily by janitorial services.
- Dirty toilets, sinks, and floors cause odors to linger. Foul odors make employee morale go down and potentially turn away customers. For instance, studies show that customers will even go to a business with a clean bathroom over a dirty one, regardless of the service. So having a clean bathroom equals customer retention, which is crucial for overall business profitability.
- Shared spaces are a breeding ground for sharing germs throughout the office and spreading harmful bacteria.
- People discard old food in trash bins and sinks or leave it past its due date in the fridge. This old food can lead to dangerous bacteria spreading and foul odors.
- Sharing food, spilling food, poor cleaning habits, and dumping old food are all causes for concern regarding having a safe, disinfected environment for your employees.
At Integrity Janitorial Cleaning Services, we offer premium janitorial cleaning services and help you maintain a healthier, cleaner environment for your business. We provide many cleaning solutions for offices, warehouses, retail buildings, medical facilities, etc. We have various cleaning options, including environmentally-friendly deep cleaning products, COVID-19 cleaning solutions, commercial carpet cleaning, etc., to keep your employees safe. Most importantly, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your business.
Want to learn more about our tips on how often you should have janitorial services clean your office? Call us today at (404) 530-0811 or visit our website to fill out an inquiry form for a free consultation. We look forward to showing you how our services can benefit your company today!