When looking into janitorial cleaning services, you may have seen “deep cleaning” services as one option that any good cleaning service offers. But what is a deep cleaning service? What can you expect from such services, and what makes this service better than other cleaning options? To help you better understand this service, allow us to explain the standards of deep cleaning your office building.
What Does “Deep Clean” Mean?
A deep cleaning goes to extensive lengths to keep your building looking fresh and clean. Disinfecting and sanitizing every surface to eliminate hotspots for bacteria and germs. For small businesses, this cleaning will usually take a single day to complete. However, we’ll work with you to break the process into manageable cleaning sessions for larger businesses.
Expect Service That Covers All Areas
You can expect a professional cleaning service to cover every need of your building to ensure the most thorough sanitation possible. We will tailor our services to your exact requirements. Per the standards of deep cleaning, some of the common areas we sanitize include:
- Doors and walls are de-marked and detailed for a refreshed and preserved appearance.
- Bathrooms and kitchens will have their appliances and equipment disinfected, including stoves, microwaves, and refrigerators.
- Dusting HVAC and air vents for cleaner air filtration and hard-to-reach spots on the ceiling.
- Sanitizing office equipment such as keyboards and phones. They are often neglected and become hot spots for bacteria because of their frequent use during the workday.
COVID-19 Deep Cleaning Solutions
Integrity Janitorial Cleaning Services offers COVID-19 Deep Cleaning Solutions for commercial offices, restaurants, gyms, and other businesses in the Atlanta area and nationwide.
Some of the essentials of the deep cleaning services include:
- Ceiling to Floor cleaning and disinfectants applied.
- Plant-based fogging of premises to ensure air decontamination.
Professional Equipment and Training
Hiring a professional crew for deep-cleaning services will provide advanced cleaning equipment and professional training that you would not be able to access yourself without investing significant time and money. You can rest assured that our employees are all trained experts rather than merely cash workers with little to no experience.
If a deep clean is of interest to you, give us a call at 404-530-0811 or fill out our form by clicking contact us, and we’ll be happy to tailor our services to your exact needs for the best cleaning your workspace can get.